Pine Valley Children
Building a strong foundation in the next generation of disciples.
From their first Sunday School lesson to their last day of Elementary school, we help encourage a faith-filled childhood through education and creativity. We use curriculum specific to their age and development while providing you with the support you need to help them with their first steps.
Our mission is to support and nurture the growth of all children and their families as disciples of Jesus Christ by offering spiritual opportunities that encourage knowledge of and a relationship with God. Our nursery is staffed with two paid nursery staff each week in addition to church volunteers. We staff the nurseries dependent on the number of children in each room.
To learn more about our Safe Sanctuaries Policy and Procedures when it comes to the safety of our congregation and families, please visit the Safety page here.
- 8:15 am Service:
- Nursery for ages Birth - 3 Years old
- Children's Church in the Discovery Zone (CLC) for kids 3 years old to 1st Grade.
- 9:45 am Service:
- Nursery for ages birth – 2 years old
- Sunday School in the CLC Classrooms for 3 years – 5th grade.
- 11:15 am Service:
- Nursery for ages birth – 3 years old
- Children’s Church in the Discovery Zone (CLC) for ages 3 years – 2nd grade; 3rd - 5th Grade Sunday School.
- Children's Choirs - 4 - 5 pm:
- Wee Cherubs: 3 and 4 year olds in Room 2013
- Cherubs: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade in Discovery Zone
- Chapel: 3rd - 5th Grade in Agape Sunday School Room
Our Wednesday night program is a fun, high-energy ministry that encourages kids to know Jesus Christ and grow in a relationship with Him. Through Bible stories, life application, missions, and games to teach life lessons to kids. All ages begin each week at 6:15 with music and then split into age group classes.
- 5:30 pm - Family Style Dinner in the CLC
- 6:15 - 7:15 - Classes
- 3 years old to Kindergarten - Room 101
- 1st - 5th Grade - Discovery Zone
At WeeCare, we are dedicated to fostering education, development, and building self-esteem in a secure and comfortable environment, while focusing on spiritual, emotional, social, physical, intellectual, creative, and patriotic development of your children.
Learn more about our pre-school curriculum and more here.
Get your family connected with our Children's Ministry by filling out the form below!
Music and worship arts are an integral part of our children’s ministry here at Pine Valley, and there are opportunities for children of all ages to express their faith and lead worship. All three of our graded choirs meet at 4:00 on Sundays, sing monthly in worship, and present a major musical production each Christmas and spring. The Wee Cherub choir (ages 3-4) introduces our youngest singers to playing color-coded bells, singing simple songs, and age appropriate worship. In addition to singing, members of the Cherub Choir (grades K-2) and Chapel Choir (grades 3-5) are given opportunities to glorify God by participating in dance, drama, and outreach into the community.