Pine Valley United Methodist Church invites you to worship with us this Christmas season as we anticipate the arrival of the ultimate Game Changer: Jesus.
We have worship services on Thursdays at 6:30 pm and Sundays at 8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 am. On Christmas Eve, we will have five services, each featuring communion and a candlelight singing of “Silent Night.” Those services will be
12:00noon Traditional Service (with organ and choir) - Sanctuary
3:00pm Child-focused Service (child-focused message and children’s Christmas songs) - Sanctuary
5:00pm Contemporary Service (praise band)- CLC Gym
7:30pm Blended Service (acoustic band) - Sanctuary
11:00pm Traditional Service (piano) - Sanctuary
On Christmas Eve, we host our largest community outreach event, the Pine Valley Family Christmas Dinner. In years past, we have fed up to 4,400 people and hope to feed more this year. We deliver meals to shelters, recovery houses, and residences. We also have a meal in our Fellowship Hall at 6:00pm open to everyone.
This event is a community outreach made possible trhough donations. Here are some ways we ask people to help:
· Pray for this ministry and those that it reaches
· Donate NEW winter men’s gloves, knit toboggan hats, twin-size blankets, socks, Toiletries: bodywash/soap, shampoo, deodorant, disposable razors, body lotions, toothbrushes, travel size toothpaste. Collections boxes will be in the Fellowship Hall and the Christian Life Center (CLC) lobbies.
· Children can make cards to be delivered with meals. Meet Saturday December 22 at 10 am in the Fellowship Hall. (Bring a parent)
· Donate food! *Hams and FROZEN turkeys to the Christian Life Center Kitchen Dec. 16 - Dec. 22 from 9:00am - 4:30pm *Desserts to the Fellowship Hall Dec. 19 - Dec. 21 from 9:00am - 4:30pm and Dec. 23 from 8:00am - 12noon
· Volunteer by cooking in the church kitchens starting December 19 (check in at the Christian Life Center kitchen)
· Volunteer to deliver meals on Christmas Eve morning and afternoon! Sign up on the board in the Fellowship Hall or between Sunday services
· Volunteer to set up and decorate the Fellowship Hall at 4pm on Christmas Eve for the Family Christmas Eve Dinner
· Volunteer to help serve the Family Christmas Eve Dinner at 5:30pm
· Volunteer to clean up after the Family Christmas Eve Dinner around 7:30pm
Request more information on the side tab.
We thank you for your prayers toward our Christmas Eve Outreach, and we will continue to show the love of Christ to our community!