Do you have questions about how to make sure your church and personal computers (and other online devices) are as secure as they can be? In this day and age when so much of what we do is done over an internet connection, it’s wise to stay informed about how to best protect your information.
On July 10th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Pine Valley UMC in Wilmington (3788 Shipyard Blvd), Harbor District will offer a cyber security training led by a New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office Detective who is a member of the FBI’s Cyber Security Task Force.
- How to make your online passwords as secure as possible
- Latest online frauds and scams to be aware of
- Basics of securing your home and church computers
- Safety tips for using social media
- Online safety for parents
- And more
Seating is somewhat limited. Click HERE to REGISTER