Worship Leader — Full-Time
The Contemporary Worship Music Leader is a spiritual and organizational leader who oversees the contemporary worship music ministries of PVUMC. The position includes planning and executing all musical components of worship including but not limited to selection and arranging of music, developing and training volunteer worship musicians, assisting in the weekly planning process and working collaboratively in a team setting. In addition to leading worship, the Contemporary Worship Music Leader will be responsible for casting vision around bringing creative expression into the worship experience.
- Understand and be able to champion the church’s mission, vision and journey.
- Ability and experience in leading worship, vocalists and musicians
- Sense a calling to serve in this kind of ministry role and ability to clearly articulate that calling to others
- Show proficiency primarily on guitar and secondarily on keyboard/piano
- Minimum of 2 year contemporary worship leadership experience
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers in all areas of contemporary worship music ministry and nurturing talent in multiple age groups